The Invisalign orthodontic treatment consists of transparent and invisible, removable aligners, which are changed every two weeks for a new set of aligners. Each of the aligners is made specifically for your teeth and only for your teeth. As you change aligners, your teeth will move, little by little, week after week, until they are aligned and in the final position prescribed by the dentist.
Invisible Braces Invisalign Invisible Braces
In addition, a 3D virtual treatment plan shows you the movements that your teeth will follow during the Invisalign treatment. This allows you to know how your teeth will look at the end of the medicine from the beginning.
If you are ready for a smile that will change your appearance, Invisalign is the answer you have been waiting for. Although there are many options on the market, there is no treatment as comfortable as Invisalign. It is very popular in Melbourne, Invisalign is about style.
The characteristics of Invisalign orthodontics
- The plastic aligners are custom-made for each patient. They must be changed every two weeks so that, when replacing each aligner with the next, the teeth undergo a progressive displacement until they are in the desired position.
- Invisalign aligners, in addition to being removable, are transparent, which avoids any hint of transcendence from the outside and contributes significantly to avoiding all kinds of inconveniences in terms of lifestyle and social relationships.
- They provide complete flexibility to eat at your discretion, brush your teeth or floss during treatment, simply by removing the aligners for later replacement.
- Among the most apparent benefits of the Invisalign technique is the correction of malocclusion, which affects a significant part of the population, obviously desiring to show off an aesthetic smile.
- Invisalign is the best way to improve your smile without disrupting your daily life.
Why Choose Invisalign Treatment?
Braces aren’t the only way to get the smile you’ve always dreamed of. Clear orthodontic aligners like Invisalign are an alternative to braces used to align crooked teeth and improve dental health. It uses a series of transparent splints that move the teeth. There are many reasons why you may be an excellent candidate. The dentist can be marketing the Invisalign via social media and SEO. It is known that even irritable bowel syndrome is getting big on social media.
As effective as traditional brakes
Invisalign and traditional braces can treat certain types of bites. In some cases, it can also move the teeth in a shorter time than braces.
Invisalign is a more discreet type of orthodontic treatment than metal braces. For those patients who want a treatment option that is not very visible, Invisalign is a great choice. Most people won’t even know you’re wearing them.
Limitations in feeding
When you use the metal brakes, there are some restrictions on power. Hard and sticky foods such as apples, gum, nuts, etc., which can break the brakes and deform the irons, should be avoided. Since Invisalign is a removable option, they are removed when you eat so you can enjoy all the foods you enjoyed before your orthodontic treatment!